Hosteons.com offers KVM as well as OpenVZ 7 based vps, below are some details about what is KVM.
KVM means Kernel based Virtual Machine. KVM is a Virtual private Server which resides on the top of a physical server. The Kernel based Virtual Machine is a virtualization solution for Linux environment. A KVM lets you run various virtual machines, an unmodified Linux or windows image. In the virtualization offered with KVM, every virtual Machine has a private hardware. By hardware, it means that the network card, the graphic card, the adapter, the disk, everything is exclusively available to each Virtual Machine.
Using a KVM VPS has the following advantages:
1. Dedicated resources: A KVM VPS hosting ensures that it operates in isolation. No resources are restrained and all the resources are available exclusively for your hosting and not shared with other users. Thus providing you reliable, dedicated resources all the time. KVM VPS offers you an isolated Kernel, an independent operating system, full access to the control panels, and a CPU and RAM. You can even install your own custom kernel in your VPS
2. No affect due to other clients on same server: The resources you get in a KVM VPS are totally exclusive and they cannot be overselled. There is no affect of any other website/vps on the resources of the server that resides on the same server as yours. You enjoy all the benefits dedicated server hosting at fraction of the cost of a dedicated server.
3. Security: KVM VPS offers increased security to your VPS hosting. Since the resources are exclusive and unrestrained, there is no effect of other VPS on yours. If a user of the server tries to run applications and runs out of resources taking their server offline, the effect on your website will be nil as your resources will not be drained. In case some other user runs an outdated program that may cause the server to corrupt or a security threat, your account will not be affected even then. Thus ensuring a high level of security to your account.
4. Dedicated IPs: A shared hosting or reseller hosting use the same IP address to handle all their mails. Thus if you send mails at the same time that another user is sending mail, your email lands up in the SPAM folder, as a result, the receiver of the mail doubts the authenticity and credibility of the mail. With KVM VPS, you have your own IP address, thus all your mails will be sent from your IP and the reputation of your email will be under your control.
5. Windows VPS: KVM VPS Not only supports Linux, FreeBSD, it even supports Windows OS, we offer Free Windows 2019 Server Standard License with our KVM VPS 3 – VPS 7 packages available on annual, bi-annual and tri-annual billing cycles (Submit a support ticket after placing order, we will activate windows License for free)
If you need a KVM VPS, you can order it now from – https://hosteons.com/vps.php